Is Chrysler Dodge?
Chrysler and Dodge are both associated with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA), which might lead some Anderson drivers to assume they’re the same. They both fall under that category, and Chrysler is in the name. However, Chrysler and Dodge are two separate brands. At one point in time, they were essentially one and the same. These days, Chrysler places a larger emphasis on family-style vehicles while Dodge focuses more on SUV-style vehicles and performance cars. Read on to learn more about the differences between Chrysler and Dodge, as well as who makes CDJR.
What is FCA?
Who makes CDJR? FCA, which stands for Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, is the company that oversees Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM, FIAT, and Alfa Romeo. That’s why Chico drivers will often see similar technology in the full FCA lineup, like the Uconnect® suite. Despite this similarity, each of the above-mentioned brands is different and offers their own unique lineup of vehicles.
Chrysler: An Overview
Is Chrysler Dodge? When you compare the smaller, family-centered Chrysler vehicles to the Dodge lineup, you’ll notice some differences, specifically in comfort and space. Here are some Chrysler vehicles and some of their feature highlights:
- Chrysler Pacifica: This acclaimed minivan has the latest safety features and entertainment systems to keep your family safe and comfortable on those Red Bluff drives.
- Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid: The Pacifica Hybrid’s revolutionary electric and gas engine system allows it to get 32 miles of driving range on a single charge.
- Chrysler 300: The 300 is luxurious as it is powerful. This sedan produces top-of-the-line horsepower and torque.
Dodge: An Overview
Dodge focuses much more on classic American muscle. Their vehicles are much more performance-based and geared towards the old-fashioned car lover. Here are some famous Dodge vehicles:
- Dodge Charger: The Charger is a sedan with an upgrade. The Charger has impressive power with a 3.6L engine and available HEMI engine options.
- Dodge Challenger: The Challenger has definitely earned its reputation as a performance vehicle. With head-turning performance specs, the Challenger is also a relatively affordable vehicle.
- Dodge Journey: The Journey is a family-friendly SUV. The Journey has the interior comfort, space, and technology to make all of your Redding road trips feel like a vacation.
- Dodge Durango: The Durango combines vehicle performance with SUV utility. The Durango sports a supercharged engine with a sleek interior.
- Dodge Grand Caravan: The Caravan has the latest safety features and can seat up to seven people.
Compare Chrysler and Dodge at SJ Denham Chrysler Jeep FIAT Today!
Is Chrysler Dodge? No, but their differences make them unique brands with a unique lineup of vehicles. Contact us at SJ Denham Chrysler Jeep FIAT to help you compare Chrysler models or apply for financing to give you the buying confidence you need.