2021 Jeep Wrangler Towing Capacity
The upcoming 2021 Jeep Wrangler continues the tradition of being a fully capable vehicle on and off the Anderson roads, but how much can the Jeep Wrangler tow? The Wrangler towing capacity ranges from 2,000 to 3,500 pounds depending on the trim you choose. Learn about the other exciting features of the new Jeep Wrangler at SJ Denham Chrysler Jeep FIAT.
Jeep Wrangler Towing Capacity Factors
So, how much can a Jeep Wrangler tow? Reaching a maximum of 3,500 pounds of towing, the Wrangler towing capacity will vary depending on which trim you choose. Here are some things to consider when choosing the trim that will deliver the most towing power for your Chico drives:
- All Wrangler 2-door trims can tow up to 2,000 pounds, and 4-door trims can tow up to 3,500 pounds.
- The only trims that are available in just 4-door configurations are the Sport Altitude, Sahara, and Sahara Altitude. All other trims come in either a 2-door or 4-door configuration.
- Many of the Wrangler trim return for the 2021 model and are even getting some new color options.
Jeep Wrangler 4×4 Options
To see which Wrangler 4×4 option is best suited for your Red Bluff towing needs, here are the 4×4 options:
- Selec-Trac® 4×4: This option uses two-wheel drive to traverse clear roads but 4×4 on snow, rain, mud, or ice.
- Rock-Trac® 4×4: This 4×4 option has a 4:1 low gear ratio,Tru-Lok® electronic-locking differentials, and electronic front sway bar disconnect.
- Command-Trac® 4×4: This is the preferred option for towing as it has a neutral option for towing on flat surfaces and is equipped with a 2.72:1 low gear ratio as well.
Other Wrangler Towing Features
Beyond the impressive Wrangler towing capacity, here are some other towing features you can experience on the Jeep Wrangler:
- Front and rear heavy-duty tow hooks
- Winch and control light bars
- Programmable aux switches
- 700-amp maintenance-free battery
- 240-amp alternator
- Seven and four-pin wiring harness
- Class II tow receiver hitch
Experience the Jeep Wrangler at SJ Denham Chrysler Jeep FIAT
Now that you know how much a Jeep Wrangler can tow, it’s time to visit SJ Denham Chrysler Jeep FIAT to find the perfect Wrangler for your next Redding adventure. Contact us to explore our inventory and even apply for financing to find the perfect Wrangler for you.
More About Jeep Model Features
Whether you’re leaning towards a cost-effective Wrangler Sport or the iconic Jeep Rubicon, you have lots of choices in the 2021 Jeep Wrangler configurations. You’ll find that all of the new Wranglertrim levels have a unique personality, but you’ll never sacrifice style for performance in any of the 2021 Jeep Wrangler configurations. Which of the…
The 2021 Jeep Gladiator is an extremely unique vehicle. It provides the ability to tackle the toughest Anderson terrain when you’re going off the beaten path while also allowing you to drive around Chico with the doors and top removed. The new Jeep Gladiator even has a truck bed that offers the ability to haul…
The 2021 Jeep Wrangler is already a looker thanks to its iconic Jeep design that also incorporates modern elements. When you combine that already head-turning design with the available exterior colors, be prepared to wow almost every onlooker around Anderson. New Jeep Wrangler Vehicles Contact Us That’s not all though, the new Jeep Wrangler interior…
With the 2021 Jeep Cherokee towing capacity peaking at an impressive 4,500 pounds, drivers have all the power and capability they need to haul heavy loads across Anderson. You can experience that exceptional performance for yourself by visiting our showroom in Redding, but you can also read on to discover everything that makes Jeep Cherokee…
Who doesn’t like to have options? Our Anderson customers sure do. It’s a good thing that there are eight Jeep Cherokee configurations to choose from. Of course, the famous Jeep Cherokee 4×4 drivetrain is available as an option on all of them. Read below to learn more about the 2021 Jeep Cherokee trim levels. Jeep…