2021 Jeep Gladiator Engine
Looking for an all-terrain pickup truck? Totally unique in the midsize pickup segment, the 2021 Jeep Gladiator combines off-road capability with a 60-inch truck bed and numerous features for easier hauling in Anderson. Even if you’re impressed by the Jeep Gladiator specs, you may wonder how they translate to the trail. Join the SJ Denham Chrysler Jeep FIAT team for a closer look at the Jeep Gladiator engine, specialized performance features, and more to find out!
2021 Jeep Gladiator: MPG and Engine Output
Like the 2020 Gladiator, the 2021 model is powered by a standard 3.6L Pentastar® V6 engine with start/stop technology and variable valve timing. You’ll also find this venerable engine powering popular Jeep SUVs like the Wrangler and the Grand Cherokee. See the Jeep Gladiator specs below, and imagine what this brawny Jeep Gladiator engine could bring to your Chico adventures:
- Engine Power — 285 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque
- Jeep Gladiator MPG — EPA-estimated 17 city and 22 highway
- Max Towing Capacity — 7,650 pounds
Compare the Jeep Gladiator price of each trim at SJ Denham Chrysler Jeep FIAT to see which configuration has the performance and price that fit your needs.
2021 Jeep Gladiator: Capability Features
The Jeep Gladiator engine is just one factor of its off-road prowess. Like other Jeep SUVs, the Gladiator is equipped with class-exclusive features for unmatched performance on paved roads and dirt trails alike, and the 2021 model adds new features like lockable 4HI Mode rear axle for enhanced handling and control at high speeds. Behind the impressive Jeep Gladiator specs, you’ll also find these advanced performance features:
- Standard Front/Rear Tru-Lok® Electronic Locking Differentials — By delivering extra torque to the wheels that need it most, this feature maximizes traction and helps to maintain momentum on tough terrain.
- Sway Bar Disconnect — When engaged, this segment-exclusive feature boosts front wheel articulation by as much as 30%.
- Forward-Facing TrailCam Off-Road Camera — Also exclusive to the Gladiator in the midsize truck segment, the TrailCam overlays grid lines onto the path ahead to help you avoid obstacles.
- Dana® 44 Front/Rear Solid Axles — Heavy-duty Dana® 44 axles are exceptionally durable and rigid, thanks to their extra-thick tubes and forgings.
You know how capable this vehicle is, but you can also explore the Jeep Gladiator colors with SJ Denham Chrysler Jeep FIAT to see how you can customize the Gladiator to your liking.
Test Drive a New Jeep Gladiator in Redding
Ready to move forward with a Jeep Gladiator for sale in Red Bluff? The experienced auto experts at SJ Denham Chrysler Jeep FIAT are happy to help you compare Jeep Gladiator mpg and performance specs across the trim lineup. Contact us today to learn more about customizing your Jeep SUV with Mopar® parts and accessories!