2020 Jeep Compass Reviews
If the Jeep Compass caught your eye in 2019, you’ll definitely want to take a close look at the 2020 version. This year’s model adds more standard safety features and luxurious interior amenities to upgrade your drives throughout Redding. You can expect the same agile handling and spacious interior dimensions to make every errand and commute that much more enjoyable for you and your family. Looking for an independent Jeep Compass review you can trust as you compare models? Below, we’ve collected what the experts are saying about the 2020 Jeep Compass so you can decide for yourself.
New Features for the 2020 Jeep Compass
Soon after its release in 2019, the Jeep Compass established itself as a family favorite. That’s largely thanks to its extensive infotainment features and standard driver-assist safety features. Anderson drivers and Jeep Compass review publications both love 2020 highlights like the following:
- More Standard Safety Features — The 2020 Compass makes it easier to access the Safety and Security Group features, which are now standard on the base Sport trim. Features include Blind-spot monitoring with rear cross path detection, ParkSense rear park assist system, rain-sensing windshield wipers, and a vehicle theft security alarm.
- More Available Advanced Safety Features — Choose from a greater variety of driver-assist safety features across the Jeep Compass trim levels. Available features include Forward collision warning-plus, lane departure warning-plus, auto high-beam headlamps, adaptive cruise control, advanced brake assist, and an auto-dimming rearview mirror.
- More Luxury Amenities — The 2020 Compass gives you more ways to enhance your Chico drives with a luxury touch. Comfort and convenience upgrades include power passenger seat, memory driver’s seat, and ventilated front seats — all optional on the Limited, High Altitude, and Trailhawk models.
Take a better look at the Jeep Compass interior at SJ Denham Chrysler Jeep FIAT.
Expert Jeep Compass Reviews
In their Jeep Compass review, Edmunds praises its spacious passenger area and cavernous cargo hold, as well as the user-friendly infotainment system. Similarly, the U.S. News & World Report calls attention to the cabin’s comfortable, soft-touch materials and easy-to-use infotainment. The Cars.com Jeep Compass review compliments the 2020 Compass interior styling and high-quality materials, as well as the impressive off-road capabilities of the Trailhawk trim. Check out the following highlights from our favorite Jeep Compass reviews:
- CNET: “The 2020 Jeep Compass has rugged good looks and off-road capability that bests other vehicles in its class.”
- Car and Driver: Jeep Compass drivers will “appreciate its excellent infotainment system, useful cargo space, and trail-ready options. Every model offers all-wheel drive, and the Trailhawk version can truly tackle mud and rocks.”
- The Car Connection: “The 2020 Compass is well-equipped even in base Sport mode, with a 7.0-inch infotainment system that features Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Bluetooth, and two USB ports. Upgraded models add bigger wheels, power and heated seats, leather upholstery, an upgraded 8.4-inch infotainment unit, and navigation, as well as other goodies.”
Check out what people are saying about the latest model in the 2021 Jeep Compass reviews when you visit SJ Denham Chrysler Jeep FIAT.
Find a 2020 Jeep Compass for Sale in Redding
If you like what the Jeep Compass reviews are saying, browse our 2020 Jeep Compass inventory to compare Compass trims and feature options. When you’re ready to move forward with the car-buying process, our auto finance experts are here to help you get started! Fill out a financing application or contact our finance center today. Experience the Jeep Compass towing and performance for yourself when you visit SJ Denham Chrysler Jeep FIAT. You can even get an exclusive look at the 2021 Jeep Compass trim levels when you visit us.
More from SJ Denham Chrysler Jeep FIAT
The 2021 Chrysler Pacifica is the perfect minivan for Anderson families that have busy lives. When you regularly tackle carpools and go on long road trips, the new Chrysler Pacifica is an excellent choice. The Chrysler Pacifica interior is spacious and advanced enough so you won’t hear passengers complaining during drives. But, with so…
Whether you’re leaning towards a cost-effective Wrangler Sport or the iconic Jeep Rubicon, you have lots of choices in the 2021 Jeep Wrangler configurations. You’ll find that all of the new Wranglertrim levels have a unique personality, but you’ll never sacrifice style for performance in any of the 2021 Jeep Wrangler configurations. Which of the…
The 2021 Jeep Gladiator is an extremely unique vehicle. It provides the ability to tackle the toughest Anderson terrain when you’re going off the beaten path while also allowing you to drive around Chico with the doors and top removed. The new Jeep Gladiator even has a truck bed that offers the ability to haul…