2020 Jeep Compass Reviews
If the Jeep Compass caught your eye in 2019, you’ll definitely want to take a close look at the 2020 version. This year’s model adds more standard safety features and luxurious interior amenities to upgrade your drives throughout Redding. You can expect the same agile handling and spacious interior dimensions to make every errand and commute that much more enjoyable for you and your family. Looking for an independent Jeep Compass review you can trust as you compare models? Below, we’ve collected what the experts are saying about the 2020 Jeep Compass so you can decide for yourself.
New Features for the 2020 Jeep Compass
Soon after its release in 2019, the Jeep Compass established itself as a family favorite. That’s largely thanks to its extensive infotainment features and standard driver-assist safety features. Anderson drivers and Jeep Compass review publications both love 2020 highlights like the following:
- More Standard Safety Features — The 2020 Compass makes it easier to access the Safety and Security Group features, which are now standard on the base Sport trim. Features include Blind-spot monitoring with rear cross path detection, ParkSense rear park assist system, rain-sensing windshield wipers, and a vehicle theft security alarm.
- More Available Advanced Safety Features — Choose from a greater variety of driver-assist safety features across the Jeep Compass trim levels. Available features include Forward collision warning-plus, lane departure warning-plus, auto high-beam headlamps, adaptive cruise control, advanced brake assist, and an auto-dimming rearview mirror.
- More Luxury Amenities — The 2020 Compass gives you more ways to enhance your Chico drives with a luxury touch. Comfort and convenience upgrades include power passenger seat, memory driver’s seat, and ventilated front seats — all optional on the Limited, High Altitude, and Trailhawk models.
Expert Jeep Compass Reviews
In their Jeep Compass review, Edmunds praises its spacious passenger area and cavernous cargo hold, as well as the user-friendly infotainment system. Similarly, the U.S. News & World Report calls attention to the cabin’s comfortable, soft-touch materials and easy-to-use infotainment. The Cars.com Jeep Compass review compliments the 2020 Compass interior styling and high-quality materials, as well as the impressive off-road capabilities of the Trailhawk trim. Check out the following highlights from our favorite Jeep Compass reviews:
- CNET: “The 2020 Jeep Compass has rugged good looks and off-road capability that bests other vehicles in its class.”
- Car and Driver: Jeep Compass drivers will “appreciate its excellent infotainment system, useful cargo space, and trail-ready options. Every model offers all-wheel drive, and the Trailhawk version can truly tackle mud and rocks.”
- The Car Connection: “The 2020 Compass is well-equipped even in base Sport mode, with a 7.0-inch infotainment system that features Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Bluetooth, and two USB ports. Upgraded models add bigger wheels, power and heated seats, leather upholstery, an upgraded 8.4-inch infotainment unit, and navigation, as well as other goodies.”
Find a 2020 Jeep Compass for Sale in Redding
If you like what the Jeep Compass reviews are saying, browse our 2020 Jeep Compass inventory to compare Compass trims and feature options. When you’re ready to move forward with the car-buying process, our auto finance experts are here to help you get started! Fill out a financing application or contact our finance center today. Experience the Jeep Compass towing and performance for yourself when you visit SJ Denham Chrysler Jeep FIAT. You can even get an exclusive look at the 2021 Jeep Compass trim levels when you visit us.
More from SJ Denham Chrysler Jeep FIAT
The 2020 Jeep Compass is a compact SUV that has received rave reviews for its technology amenities and stellar performance specs. One of the reasons Redding drivers look for this vehicle is the powerful Jeep Compass towing capacity, which goes up to 2,000 pounds when properly equipped. SJ Denham Chrysler Jeep FIAT details the engine behind the Jeep…
The 2021 Jeep Wrangler is an SUV that’s built for Anderson roads as well as your off-roading experience. However, you might be asking “How much does a Jeep Wrangler weigh?” You’ll find that the 2021 Jeep Wrangler weight is enough to give you a smooth ride in your daily drive or while off-roading without being…
Looking for capability and convenience all in one package? You know you can expect class-topping off-road performance from this classic midsize SUV, but did you know that the Jeep Cherokee interior has just as much to offer your daily drives in Anderson? Keep reading for a tour of the Jeep Cherokee inside with the…