2019 Jeep Cherokee Configurations
The 2019 Jeep Cherokee ranks in the top 15 of U.S. News and World Report’s list of compact SUVs for good reason: Critics and Anderson area drivers love the wide variety of options it makes available across its many colors and trim levels, whether it’s a Jeep Cherokee 4×4 or FWD. Find out what makes Jeep Cherokee configurations stand out, using this simple guide from SJ Denham Chrysler Jeep FIAT in Redding.
Jeep Cherokee Trim Levels
The new Cherokee for sale delivers eight different trim levels, each with two available configurations (minus Trailhawk®, which has just one available), giving you a choice of 13 total different iterations. EPA-estimated fuel efficiency ratings range from 21 mpg to 25 mpg across the lineup, with varying prices and mechanical specs. Here are the basic stats:
- Latitude – $25,740 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain,180-hp 2.4L I-4 engine
- Latitude Plus – $27,395 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain,180-hp 2.4L I-4 engine
- Altitude – $28,390 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain,180-hp 2.4L I-4 engine
- Upland – $29,475 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain, max 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- Limited – $31,450 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain, max 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- Trailhawk® – $31,195 MSRP, 4×4 drivetrain, 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- Trailhawk® Elite – $37,390 MSRP, 4×4 drivetrain, 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- High Altitude – $34,990 MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain, max 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- Overland – $36,995 MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain, 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
Performance options between Jeep Cherokee trim levels are similar, though upgraded configurations provide more standard power. That’s a real, and sometimes necessary advantage for some Chico area drivers.
Jeep Cherokee Features & Accessories
Standard technology, safety features, and comforts of the Cherokee interior change depending on the Cherokee configuration you pick. As you upgrade, the perks add up. Here are some of the more exciting highlights available:
- Latitude – 6-way manual driver’s seat, with Uconnect® 4 and 7-inch touchscreen interface
- Latitude Plus – Power 8-way driver’s seat, CommandView dual-pane panoramic sunroof
- Altitude -18-inch wheels, choice of 10 exterior colors
- Upland – 17-inch Black Noise aluminum wheels, bold front and rear fascias, matte black tow hooks, Black Noise Jeep badging with unique Desert Sky Blue accent
See how the 2021 Jeep Cherokee trims have improved the Cherokee model when you visit SJ Denham Chrysler Jeep FIAT.